Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello & Welcome 


Today I am sharing with you a mixed media page I created for Creative Artist Mixed Media Blog

I created this page for my daughter, show casing her fur baby Sam when he was just a few weeks old.  He is a Labrador Kelpie Cross and has the most gorgeous personality, even now at 2 years old.

What are the rules?  Simply, just create anything you like.  However you must use at least 3 mixed media products.  On this page I have used gesso, mists and embossing powder.



Paper used for this one are from Prima 


Thick copper embossing powder was used on the chipboard and I have used frosting powder on the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may have time to leave.

Bye for now!!!






Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page Fi. I love the colours and the fabulous details you've added xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Fiona and great photo! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout to cherish family events... warm and lovely!

    ReplyDelete