Friday, July 22, 2016

Funky Flair Inspirational Studio & Prima July Challenge

Hi & Welcome
Its my turn up over at Funky Flair Inspiration Studio, it's great getting back into the swing of creating after quite a few months off.  As much as I love creating and find it quite relaxing, I still have to create for a purpose.  Today I share with you an adorable a little card that I have made for my sons friend, they are expecting their first baby.  So keep and eye, I think I will be creating a mini album with this gorgeous range of papers from Prima.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/344432595757726/


To find these gorgeous little metallic flairs go to:  Funky Flair Studio
Don't forgot over on the Facebook page we have a monthly challenge and we would love to see your creations.

Products Used:

Funky Flairs
Prima - Heaven Sent Collection, Blooms, SIIC & Mists
Textured  paste
Tim Holtz bigz half doily die
The Crafters Workshop Template
Kindy Glitz
Textured Paste
Twine
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may have time to leave!!!
Bye for now!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. too cute Fi, the prima papers would get the creative juices flowing - such sweet paper!

    ReplyDelete