Saturday, July 5, 2014

Color Combos Galore 251

 Hi Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  Its a beautiful sunny day here and its not to cold in the craft room so it looks like some creativity might be on the cards.  But before I do I would just like to share with you the new challenge over at CCG.

As always Janet has created a beautiful mix of colours and the Design Team have put together so awesome eye candy for you, why not pop on over and not only check out their work and last months top 4.  If you would like to be one of ouTop Five at the next Reveal! 
Be sure to submit your project by Sunday, July 13 USA EST for your own chance at the spotlight!

Ready for the next challenge? We certainly hope so! Our Reveal, "Fade Into You", is a beautiful set of soft pinks mixed with a touch of green and some black, and the results, pure sophistication and elegance! This week, we have these four challenges to choose from: Elements, Typography, Pattern and Theme. For these Focus On challenges, we will be playing with shaped tags/labels, typewriter fonts, polka dots, and the opportunity to record some beautiful and romantic wedding/marriage photos. Choose one, or combine them all! 


 MY TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!!!



The picture is of a friend and I, we were on a night out and  my daughters friend picked up my phone and started taking pics of us.  We had been drinking quite a lot and were an awesome time, this photo in particular is when we discovered we were being photographed, lol.

I like the challenge of using the typography and it worked in well as I recently made a bargain purchase of an electric typewrite, I say bargain as it cost me $10.00 and included two extra tape cartridges and pick up was on the way home.



As you can see by these close up's,  I have used a lot of odds and ends that were lying around, really not something out of the norm for my scrapping style.


Well if nothing else I hope the photo at least but a smile on your face.  Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.  

Take care and enjoy your weekend!!!



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fi, love your design and such a gorgeous colour palette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design Fi!! Absolutely gorgeous layout!! Loving the circles!! This color combo is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun layout and the mood board is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab page. looks glamorous and cool at the same time.
    Great take on the mood board, which I love too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page Fi. Such a fun and happy page. xx

    ReplyDelete