Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Black With 2 - Guest Designer


Hello and welcome again to my blog,  I don't think I have been this active in months.  
Normally the colder weather keeps me out of the craft room and in front of the fire...who doesn't love to be all toasty warm starring into the flames of a fire!

This month I am a Guest Designer over at Black With 2!!!
This month sketch is super cute accompanied along side beautiful bold palette.
The word Tropicana was a little bit of a challenge for me,  however I did finally get it on my page.

Here is the Challenge


SKETCH



MY TAKE 



This photo was taken a few years ago when visiting family in Perth, I cut it into 3 so that it would fit into the sketch.  I love sunsets in Perth and it always make me a little homesick when I seeing this pic!!!


Close up shots of so you can see the detail from a different angle.




Product use:

Jo Sonja paints for the background.
Do Hickey banner  & reel metal die
Prima - Patterened paper "Stationers'Desk'
MME - patterned paper
Flowers - Prima 
Memory Box metal die
Me and My Big Idea - puffy stickers
Chatterbox - Ribbons
The Crafters Workshop template
Kaiser - resin bloom
Micro beads
K & Company rubons

Thanks for looking and for your comments that you've taken time to leave, they are always appreciated.
Hope you have some time to join us over at Black With 2.
Take care!!!





Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. WOW stunning layout, love those colours with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning layout, love those colours on the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this !! Beautiful lo!! You nails dark background!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous page Fi - and I love all the hubby layouts!

    ReplyDelete