Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog Hop - Colorful Creations

COME AND JOIN US FOR A BLOG HOP



What would Saint Patrick's Day be without a blog hop,
 well in the scrapbooking world it just wouldn't be.  lol

I wanted to share with you a page I created for "So You Think You Can Scrap #9"

This page was a little basic for my liking but when you have to use 6 photos and limited to product it was the best I could come up with.



Other requirments were:  

Use the sketch and stay true to it
1 word title - Perth
2 different stamps - centre border and and around page
2 recycle products - dragonflies punched from a coke cola can and seagull die cut from packaging
1 handmade element - stamped banner and cutout
1 pin - Maya roads star
1 rubon - placement under date

Each week gets a little harder but I have enjoyed the challenge.

I am looking forward to Friday tomorrow now if only the rain would clear up and give us some sunshine.

Thanks for stopping bye and for any comments you may leave me.




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to get all those pics in! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page! Not too basic at all. Very Jenni Bowlin!! I need some of that black & white printed paper - which brand is it?!

    ReplyDelete