Monday, April 2, 2012

Color Challenge - Autumn Palette

As one of the newly appointed Design Team members over at Colorful Creations we are required to come up with 2 challenges a month.  I really enjoy working with colour themes, however a week just never seems long enough to spend time getting the colours together before you even start on the layout.  Well,  we have 2 weeks to get Challenges completed so I thought I would give it ago and make my own colours.

I know whilst most countries are heading into Spring,  here in Australia we a finally moving into Autumn and for me this finally means cooler weather. YAY!!!  I found this beautiful image and fell in love with I could well imagine this centre piece in the middle of my table and I just adore those pumpkins.

So here is what I came up with and don't worry if you don't get the opportunity to give this one ago I will be making this a regular challenge.  If you would like to read more of the challenge requirements please pop on over to Colorful Creations site.






Product Use: Kaiser PP "Dancing Jewel" Jade & Quarts. Dusty Attic Blooms Wild Moss & Vintage Rose, Chipboard label and Swirl. other patterned papers Graphic 45 and unknown Creative Imaginations. Prima Flowers, Glossy Accents Crackle, BG Urban Couture pp, DMC Thread, PP Butterfly embellishment and black cardstock.

Thanks for looking if you unable to do the challenge of CC but would still love to use the colours send me your blog link so I can check it out.  Otherwise come grow with over at Colorful Creations!!!

Bye
Fi


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love these colours an look forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love these colours and your page is beautiful Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi...Thanks so much for your kind comments over at my blog...makes me smile and stay positive!!!...

    I must say I love autumn colors... Currently I am so crazy about the colors..I almost revamped my whole wardrobe!!![nutty case!]

    I love your layout...beautiful colors... love the way you eclipse and did some stitches... the composition in this layout is really great!!! And that fairy ...so sweet...Very inspiring indeed... TFS my friend... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beautifullll page, Fi!! love it! the design is fabulous!!!
    Take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! This is just absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning Fi, I just adore everything about it. Just beautiful. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fi, love the design and layout, hope you are well, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty, pretty, pretty!!!! Love, love, love those banner strips, the photo is GORGEOUS!!! So interesting the journaling within the double circle like that! Love the photo and banner strips arranged like that, what a genius idea! ;) ;) ;) :P

    ReplyDelete