Sunday, January 29, 2012

Unexpected

Well what a wonderful week I have had. I left home last Tuesday it was pouring with rain and the weather reports were not good. I live in an area that always ends up with us flooded in so I needed to get to my friends house before that happened.

I had to make a couple of stops on the way, and my friend rang me telling me that I had better hurry up as the rain was heading our way and roads were been closed all of the place. Needless to say I made it to my destination with the rain be we were fortunate enough to get it as severe as other places in Queensland. Well I am back home now and it did nothing but rain whilst I was going flooding my family in and now that I am home all though not raining heavily it is still grey and dreary. I wasn't able to get my layout posted until now but with no sun around I am hoping the colours are not to off.
I have incorporated the pattern in the background by cutting out and raising with foam, I also used these as my journaling points and word unexpected  was my jump point for my testimony.
Evidence: Digital Frame, Tulle ties in my flowers,shiny metal banners
Products Used: Kaiser Off Shore Collection "Tide & Breaker, Basic Grey Blush "Delish", Sassafraslass, Kaiser Blooms & Bling, Prima Blooms, Pink Paislee resist canvas, Bo Bunny Alphabets, MM Metal. Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out CSI and see what all the other beautiful Design Team layouts.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, loving those colours and how you used them, sorry to hear about the rain, hope you still had a good time! Take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Fi. Love how you raised the background swirls, and added bling accents. The photo is gorgeous too! Sorry to hear about your floods, we have ice and snow forecast for today and tomorrow, brrrr I hate it as I can't get out like you when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazingly gorgeous Fi! Love all the great little details and really love the raised sections! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous page Fi!! How lovely and soft this is, utterly delightful! My goodness, we have snow and you have floodings. Different crazy stuff around the globe!

    ReplyDelete