Sunday, October 9, 2011

Creative Scrappers - Sketch 177

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers so I am sending a big shout out to Kristie for this opportunity. I was a little unsure of the sketch when I received it as it wasn't my usual style, but like any challenge I accepted it and tried to make it still my style but the sketch as well.



I cut the pattern from the Bo-Bunny paper to form the grid in the background, the other Bo-Bunny paper had a door that I cut open and rolled and with some Making Memorys twine I stitched it along with the Kaiser posies down so it wouldn't move. I then placed the flowers.


I cut the top part of the door out and placed the transparency behind with the word ME showing through and I have also stitched around the edges on some parts. I chalked the MM alph stickers.


I have used two pieces of Dusty Attic, the lamp post was painted black and the vines where spritzed and glittered. I have placed a journal tag behind the photo so that my daughter can add some private journalling.



Products Used: Bo-Bunny Welcome Home Papers, Kaiser & Prima Flowers, Dusty Attic Flourish Vines & Lamp Post, Pink Paislee Alpa, MM felt stickers, Websters Paper, Perfect Pearls, Autumn Leaves Transparency.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Bye for now
Fi


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful layout you have created! amazing work and so harmonious with the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT at Creative Scrappers - very pretty layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interpretation is perfect and still so your style Congrats on the GDT XX T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Guest Designer!! Absolutely amazing layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design! Wonderful work, so very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning page, Fi!!! Congrats on being a CS guest designer! Love your take on the sketch, and that cascading flourish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on the CS blog...I LOVED IT! So very pretty & designed...loved the colors & how you showcased the DA chippie! Just fabulous work...

    ReplyDelete