Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anniversary Card/Guest Book

My mum asked me to make a card similar to the one I did for her 60th Birthday, It was a card from me but I also made it so that her guests could also leave her a Birthday wish. So this one is for a friends 50th Wedding Anniversary. I used the Kaiser Chipboard album and have covered it with Websters papers.



On this page I have made a pocket and inserted a set of tags so that they can add some journalling about their night.


On this page I have made it so that not only can guests sign but any memorabilia can also be slipped in behind the pockets.


I have made a little mini concertina album so that they can add some photos from the night.



I have 3D the flowers and left this for more signing by guests.



Thanks for looking.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers it's amazingly detailed I love it, oh did I mention it's my 10th wedding anniversay on the 9th of June *wink wink* lol
    Hugs
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this little book Fi - a real achievement! Hope you have loaded it @ Inspire Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this little book Fi !!!Loving all the details ...you are awesome!!!... I seriously need to a mini album... looking at yours... very inspiring indeed... TFS....hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is fabulous! So beautiful and intricate. I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete