Thursday, February 17, 2011

Color Combos Galore 179

The Inspiration on this Challenge was loved ones, after all it is February and what is celebrated in February, VALENTINES!!!! I left this one until last simply because my husband and I don't celebrate it. However he did bring me home a heart lollipop...hmmm must of been a freebie that he was given sometime during the day. Oh well its the thought that counts.

The pictures here are my DH taken on my DD 16th, I think the words I found for this were quite fitting. I found them in my stash and they are from Kopp Design called Fabrications so I cut and ripped them so that they frayed a little more.




Other products used are: Theresa Collins 8" transparency, Jenni Bowlin co-ordinations cardstock, Dusty Attic, Tattered Angels Black Magic, Tim Holtz dimensional pearls & stamp, die cut, Prima, Digital Frame from two peas that was printed on a transparency.

Thanks for looking.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. wow Fi... what a beautiful layout... you are good with colors challenge... you nailed again... very inspiring!!...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is absolutely stunning Fi! Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed those colours perfectly, am loving the 'white space' too well as usual am loving it all. that spades button is just the cutest(where is it from?) Hugs Tracee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome work, Fi! So happy to be able to choose it as a Gallery Fave! You rocked the colors, and the design is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete