Monday, January 24, 2011

Color Combos Galore 176

Love the Palette this week over at CCG. It was a great opportunity to use pictures of my Son. Whilst I love using the odd flowers on my pages I prefer to use other products. So since Im trying to get rid of my stash of Basic Grey rubons I thought I would use them again. The beauty of these are even though they are starting to perish a little and not rub off the sheet you can use them on your backgrounds and if they don't rub off, then you can overlay with something else. This is basically what happened with this batch of rubons.

Part of the Challege was also to incorporate clouds so I used my Quickuts border cloud die as a mask and then cut around the negative and stuck that down for some extra dimension. I've also used my QK cloud die for the floating clouds and cut from a Kaiser paper the large splashes of water and glued them down. Other products used are Tim Holtz distressing stamps, Dimensional Pearls and Heidi Swapp Acetate.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment