Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Combos Galore 174

My first layout completed for the New Year. I have had visitors staying with me since the 21st December with one lot already gone back and my other stuck due to the flooding. And since we where flooded in I finally able to make use of the time and get at least one page done.

The photo is of my DD as she was doing up her 5" high heels, absolute madness, but she wanted them. She lasted about 10mins at her graduation before she started hobbling as they where killing her feet. So I thought what a nice way to remind her to choose more wisely next time. But it probably won't happen, sensible shoes are generally not very fashionable.

Loved this weeks Color Combos Galore Palette 174 so soft and pretty with a touch of boldness.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment